This year for Halloween I did not have my children with me. Mckinzi was able to go to Vernal to her dads for a week and the other girls were with there dad and Brayden was with his mom. So Jason and I did the trunk or treat with our ward and invited Carmen, Bg and Keeley to di it with us. It was a lot of fun. I have a huge ward so out three bags of candy went really fast. We did not stay that long.... I think we were the first to leave LOL. Anyway I did get my kids all dressed up in there costumes for a Halloween party earlier in the week. Mckinzi was a Harajuku girl, Tyelar was a witch, and Oakley was a cheerleader. I have Miss Lilya in there too. They all looked so cute. Here are there pictures.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Halloween
This year for Halloween I did not have my children with me. Mckinzi was able to go to Vernal to her dads for a week and the other girls were with there dad and Brayden was with his mom. So Jason and I did the trunk or treat with our ward and invited Carmen, Bg and Keeley to di it with us. It was a lot of fun. I have a huge ward so out three bags of candy went really fast. We did not stay that long.... I think we were the first to leave LOL. Anyway I did get my kids all dressed up in there costumes for a Halloween party earlier in the week. Mckinzi was a Harajuku girl, Tyelar was a witch, and Oakley was a cheerleader. I have Miss Lilya in there too. They all looked so cute. Here are there pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome! I bet they had a blast.
Post a Comment